About Me

My photo
WELCOME to my little arty world! Trying to make art is a huge part of my life ... love nothing more than messing around with inks and sprays and generally making a mess!

Sunday 26 May 2019

Our Earth

This is NOT my own idea or my own techniques

For the round piece I followed a step-by-step video tutorial
which you can find HERE

Life Stone by Olya Kravets

I fell in love with Olya's the moment I saw it but only recently (like Friday!) decided to give it a go

Loved it so much I made another version 
The round one says "Earth Plea"
The rectangular one says "Our Last Chance"

I saw the piece as the planet splitting open
and, goodness knows, our little planet sure does need some TLC right now






Something that always amazes me is a list of products never really seems to represent quite the amount of "stuff" you use in mixed media projects like these ... and these really don't use that many at all
so instead of a list this is what "stuff" actually looks like



3 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie, smashing pieces. Great subject, love your take on them. The only thing missing from the 'stuff used' is a big heart for all the love you put in,and an awesome amount of talent! Big hugs,
    Shaz X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both look fantastic! Thanks for the link to the video - might try it one day too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why you were drawn to wanting to make these two pieces. They are beautiful. Now to look at what inspired you.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete