About Me

My photo
WELCOME to my little arty world! Trying to make art is a huge part of my life ... love nothing more than messing around with inks and sprays and generally making a mess!

Thursday 5 December 2013

The panic continues

Really really REALLY starting to get stressed now ... crafting around 16 hours each day and still the To Do list refuses to meet me halfway and start to diminish.  No idea what I am going to do.

STILL waiting for the card blanks to arrive but the fronts for them are all made ... well, minus the little gems to stick on as I figured it would be easier to attach them to the cards without the gems in place ... thinking ahead, see!

It has occurred to me that even if I get everything made and bought I will have no time left to wrap it all so am getting in a tizz about that.  There is no way the parcel to Australia is going to arrive in time for them to open on Christmas Day now ... it will still be mid-flight at this rate.

Ho Hum!  The jolly festive season has a lot to answer for.


3 comments:

  1. Oh dear you do sound in a panic. If it is any help the following web site is doing an offer of 5 packets of gem/pearls for £4.00 FPP until midnight tonight. www.craftydevilspapercraft.co.uk
    I'm still struggling with making cards depicting the 12 days of Christmas. Seemed like a good idea at the time but only coloured up the partridge at the moment. Keep your chin up it will soon be over!! hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooops just spotted you have to spend £15 for the free postage but if your desperate for the gems it might be worth paying the postage. Just a thought. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debbie

    Don't fret chick, we're ALL in the same boat - you are not alone.

    One thought about the parcel wrapping, why not find some reasonably priced plain gift bags (ASDA do them), slap a topper or huge snowflake on and then just pop the gift(s) inside? I've bought their plain metallic ones and they do pretty up a real treat.

    The last posting dates for overseas are always a bit pessimistic anyhow remember. I'm here doing stuff in priority order, the last posting dates are all on the Royal Mail website. You still have almost 2 weeks for UK mail - 2nd Class. Keep your chin up, take a deep breath and think what needs to be done first.

    And keep repeating - I am not alone, I am not alone!! :)

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete