About Me

My photo
WELCOME to my little arty world! Trying to make art is a huge part of my life ... love nothing more than messing around with inks and sprays and generally making a mess!

Thursday 3 January 2019

Winter Memories

During a bit of a lull with my arty mojo I decided to work through an online class & kit by the very talented Dorota Kotowicz and purchased her Winter Memories Album from Mixed Media Place - rolled up my sleeves and spent a happy few days working my way through it.

I think the intention is to add photographs to the "postcards" that you add to the pages but I didn't want to do this so went ahead and decorated each postcard more fully than in  Dorota's video.  I also added a few extra bits and pieces that don't come in the kit. 













No comments:

Post a Comment