About Me

My photo
WELCOME to my little arty world! Trying to make art is a huge part of my life ... love nothing more than messing around with inks and sprays and generally making a mess!

Friday 22 May 2020

Love for the lost

I had not heard about the yellow hearts until my friend lost her mommy to this dreadful virus last week and came across the Love for the Lost hearts

I made this yellow heart to hang in my window in memory of not only my friend's mommy but for all the others lost ... to show they are not just a statistic mentioned as a number in the news each evening but that they are real people leaving behind families for whom life will never be the same 

The small butterfly is for my friend - who loves butterflies



PRODUCTS USED:
6" heart
Finnabair (Prima Marketing)
Art Basics Heavy Gesso : White
Art Basics Modelling Paste
Art Ingredients Mica Powder : Sunny Yellow
Art Alchemy Liquid Acrylic Paint - True Yellow / White Pearl
Art Ingredients Glass Glitter - Gold Rush
Art Alchemy Metallique Wax - Vintage Silk / Vintage Gold
Tim Holtz (Stampers Anonymous) Stencil :  Gingham THS034
Perfect Pearls Mists : Sunflower Sparkle / Sunny Yellow / Biscotti / Kiwi

No comments:

Post a Comment