About Me

My photo
WELCOME to my little arty world! Trying to make art is a huge part of my life ... love nothing more than messing around with inks and sprays and generally making a mess!

Monday 6 April 2015

Out of my depth

Well, was sure out of my depth with this one and it took me three attempts to get anything I was even remotely happy with ... think it was the pink and pretty demographic that threw me!  
I don't do pink and pretty!

But FINALLY managed to come up with one of my wooden hearts - this time for a new little baby girl.


Managed to get a little grunge paste on there and then used the Wee Fairies from Claritystamp to hold the bubbles that contained the birth details ... like I said, totally out of my comfort zone but can live with it.

I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment