About Me

My photo
WELCOME to my little arty world! Trying to make art is a huge part of my life ... love nothing more than messing around with inks and sprays and generally making a mess!

Wednesday 10 June 2015

Clearly Overwhelmed

One last post for today ... simply got to get this one down in the history books.

Won't repeat the info., given in a previous post but was SOMEHOW chosen as a Top Five for the Clocks challenge at Clarity ... was somewhat overwhelmed and so, so grateful for this as, whilst it was not a sad piece of work to produce, it totally represents the last nine years of my life and I could not have done anything differently with this project.  

Getting Top Five kinda, sorta brings me full circle ... can't quite explain what I mean but to put your entire heart and soul into a project and then have it recognised - well, it just blew me away.

Thank you Clarity Challenge Team!


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, well deserved.
    Happy belated WOYWW
    Kyla

    ReplyDelete