About Me

My photo
WELCOME to my little arty world! Trying to make art is a huge part of my life ... love nothing more than messing around with inks and sprays and generally making a mess!

Wednesday 23 December 2015

WOYWW #342

No workdesk to share as I have cleared everything away in readiness for Christmas but do admit to having serious crafting-withdrawal symptoms!  

Can share, courtesy of the beautiful Julia at The Stamping Ground- host and creator of our special WOYWW times, my cards for this year and a couple of canvasses that were sent and opened early!!!!!

This was the one sent to family & close friends.



Card for our first Great-Nephew, the delightful Henry ... will be nine months old on Christmas Day!



  Card for my husband.



Our main cards for this year and the reason my husband had to Hoover me!  
The moon is mica powder which wafted everywhere and the *S*N*O*W* is Glamour Dust ... need I say more!?!?!?


Two canvasses ... the same, but different!  Photo' taken at the WOYWW Crop 2 BPD at the end of October.  Two of the bestest friends you could ever imagine and I LOVE what they share.
I am in awe of what they give to everyone else and am proud and honoured to call them my friends.



The lady in the photo' is the wonderful Sazz (Sally-Ann Moore) who runs the Clarity East Midlands crafting group in Nottingham.  On her recent wedding day and I was lucky enough to get her as my Secret Santa at the group meet earlier this month.  Alas, me being Santa was not a secret but nobody seemed to mind too much.


These two are now in Australia and were opened on arrival rather than being put under the tree for Christmas morning!!!!!  Very naughty!!!!!



The one above had very much more purple on it than shows here ... it was not nearly as black as it seems! 
One of the best wedding photo's I have ever seen!

Might have to get a little crafting in during the holidays but today need to concentrate on baking mince pies and starting the chocolate mousse - last few cards to hang and then Christmas movies, time to stop and catch my breath and, well, to just chill!

Thanks to each and every one of you for your kindness, support & friendship yet again this year and wishing you nothing but peace & joy, health & happiness and that you all have a
VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!


12 comments:

  1. Your frames are stunning, Debbie. I spotted the one you sent to Jan on her post earlier. You are very talented.
    Wishing you a very Happy Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and Crafty 2016.
    Hugs Lisax #30

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely crafty stuff Debbie. Getting round quick today to wish you a great Christmas and a very Happy and Crafty New Year x Angela x 21

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful makes. Saw Jan's earlier. Happy Christmas. Anne x #27

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful makes. Saw Jan's earlier. Happy Christmas. Anne x #27

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Debbie, those are some stunning projects there- ours is under the tree, we've been really good! lol. Love the black & purple one, and yes, that is a lovely wedding photo. I've just finished my pressie wrapping, time for a cocktail or two, ready for dinner, lol. Have a lovely Christmas, and much love to you both,from both of us.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely adore your photo canvases! I already admired the one you sent to LLJ - the others look just as fantastic! Love that style! Will have to try one day! Happy holidays! zsuzsa #38

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cards and your frames are just beautiful! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas xx Helen #3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your cards and gorgeous frames - got interrupted last time I tried to comment! Wanted to say have a very Happy Christmas! Hugs, Chrisx 31

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Love them. Have a Happy Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm running behind, but that's what I've done for the past two weeks. I'm always in LOVE with your art, Debbie. You make beautiful pieces, whether it's those gorgeous cards, or your frames/canvases. I hope you have a joyous, safe Christmas, filled with good health, happiness, and love. Happy WOYWW and happy holidays from Bleubeard, Squiggles, and #2 (that's me).

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, it's me that has to thank YOU!! I adore the canvas you made me, that's going to take pride of place in my workroom. Love all the embellishments, colours and SPARKLE :-). The Christmas tag is fab-u-lous too!
    Thank you for the fun, friendship and support over the past year...it means a lot xx
    Merry Christmas, LLJ 11 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. My goodness you've been busy! Loving your cards and canvases. Happy New Year! Jenny x

    ReplyDelete