About Me

My photo
WELCOME to my little arty world! Trying to make art is a huge part of my life ... love nothing more than messing around with inks and sprays and generally making a mess!

Monday 10 September 2018

Two for the price of one

Had an idea for this one for a little while
opened my box of this and that and a piece of lace happened to be on top of some hessian
a look I have always liked
so I made a couple of small pieces 
I kept one and the other went off as a raffle prize



PRODUCTS USED:
All Finnabair (Prima Marketing)

ART BASICS : 
3D Gloss Gel / Heavy Body Gel / Heavy White Gesso / Soft Gloss Gel
ART ALCHEMY 
ACRYLIC PAINT : 
Metallique Midnight Sky / Metallique Rustic Brown
METALLIQUE WAX : 
Bronze Age / Vintage Gold / White Gold / 
Opal Magic Turquoise Satin
ART EXTRAVAGANCE : 
Patina Effect Paste
Glitter Set - Cariribean Sea

*****

LOVIN' SPOONFUL

Had this one on my table for ages
got the idea in my head to do something in burgundy & gold
but that was as far as I got
trawled Pinterest and came across something similar to this
but I wasn't pleased with how it was turning out
so did a bit
left it a bit
did a bit more
and left it again

Got fed up of it hanging around so grabbed my boxes of metal bits
knew I did not want flowers of any kind 
so just picked random circular bits

When finished it still needed "something" so went with glass glitter
but am thinking I ruined it
looks okish from a distance so it is on the wall
when the light hits it it really looks sparkly pretty




PRODUCTS USED :
Finnabair (Prima Marketing)
ART BASICS : 
Heavy White Gesso / Soft Matte Gel / Heavy Body Gel
ART ALCHEMY 
ACRYLIC PAINT : 
Blackberry / Ancient Coin / Steampunk Copper
METALLIQUE WAX :
Vintage Gold / White Gold / 
ANTIQUE BRILLIANCE :
Amethyst Magic
OPAL MAGIC :
Royal Robes
ART INGREDIENTS :
Glass Glitter : Violet





No comments:

Post a Comment