About Me

My photo
WELCOME to my little arty world! Trying to make art is a huge part of my life ... love nothing more than messing around with inks and sprays and generally making a mess!

Tuesday 7 November 2017

Marta's Tiny Freedom

I was quite unable to resist this little birdie

Designed by the amazing Marta Laprowska (Maremi), called "Tiny Freedom" and available from Etsy in kit form with video instructions so you get Marta sitting right next to you in your own craftroom ... ordered it whilst on holiday and it was here waiting for me when I got home and I have loved every moment of doing it

Apart from the colouring
I still struggle with colouring!
(I resisted the temptation to use colours other than those supplied in the kit - and am glad I did because I love the combination of the lilac, yellow, amber, grey & brown Marta picked for us)


The spray paints supplied are wonderful but the overall effect was just a little bit too "dull" for me
I am not keen on anything sparkly or glittery so used just a little touch of Finnabair's waxes 
Sorry the photo' is blurred but you can just about make out the shimmer


Got a feeling I will be making more of these
xXx




No comments:

Post a Comment