About Me

My photo
WELCOME to my little arty world! Trying to make art is a huge part of my life ... love nothing more than messing around with inks and sprays and generally making a mess!

Wednesday 11 April 2018

WOYWW #462

Two WOYWW’s in a row!!!


Our darling Head Desker, Julia, will fall off her chair ... again. To see what us bloggers get up to on a Wednesday pop along to The Stamping Ground & travel to desks all over the country - nay, the world!



There is a little activity on my desk this week - but not much.

Struggling to spend any length of time getting down & inky so very much
 a case of Do-A-Bit-Leave-A-Bit. 


Nothing working out as planned but having not made, nor sent, a single card yet this year I need to just accept these for what they are & send them out with an apology. 




Oh, hang on! I did manage to make H’s third birthday card!



Happy WOYWW’ing!


7 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie, so glad to see that you are managing some crafting, even if in short bursts. I love that canvas from your previous post! Happy WOYWW Sarah #14

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spent a month doing precisely that and I am sure I got more done than when I sit and try to work!!!
    We only think we have to keep busy but we also need time to sit and look ..... well, I do!
    Take care and have a good week
    Christine #18

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am sure everything you made is fine. Nice to see you here and I fell off my perch to see your name (you are the first I went to).
    My mojo is on walkabouts too - no incentive to make cards but I still manage other bits and bobs. Give something different a try.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debbie, lovely to see you again! Just do as you feel, crafting stops being fun when you force yourself to do things.I'm quite sure your cards are way better than you think they are anyway! Lots of love and hugs, Shaz XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't stress about what you have or haven't done... just do things when you feel like it! I went for weeks if not months last year doing hardly anything. Helen #3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with everyone else - don't be hard on yourself. I learnt a lesson a few weeks ago that if something is not working for you it's better for you and everyone around you and your work to put it aside and start afresh with something new. If you aren't feeling the ink, try something else or read a magazine or good book, watch a film - something to get the juices and the inspiration flowing.

    Hope you have a lovely week ahead,
    Carmen x x #23

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Debbie, I'm sure who ever receives your cards will love them. I often start something and then stop and come back to it another time. Have a great woyww and happy crafting, Angela x12x

    ReplyDelete