About Me

My photo
WELCOME to my little arty world! Trying to make art is a huge part of my life ... love nothing more than messing around with inks and sprays and generally making a mess!

Monday 2 July 2018

SHELL we do a little crafting?

Sat here like a lemon (some will say nothing new there then!) failing miserably at getting any ideas in my head to even start to work out
three projects attempted - well, bits from cupboard & placed here and there
tipped off to be replaced here and somewhere else
but nothing working out and frustration levels rising and fragile emotions taking over

Then I remembered my large scallop shell
only problem being is shells are not really my thing
but it was either a case of skulk back upstairs utterly defeated or just go with it

So I just went with it
despatched hubby down the garden to rescue some teeny-weeny shells I knew were in the drawer of the caravan 

Not really my cup of tea although others are seeming to like it but at least I managed to make something & it has kick started my confidence to tackle those previously elusive and abandoned projects








Products used:
Finnabair Art Basics : Heavy Body Gel / 3D Gloss Gel / Soft Gloss Gel
13Arts Ayeeda Mist : Chalk Turquoise/ Pastel Cinnamon / Pastel Caramel
Pastel Antique Cream / Chalk White 
Lindy's Starburst Spray : Frozen Jack Frost
Finnabair Art Extravagance Glitter : Carribean Seas
Finnabair Art Extravagence : Art Stones / Mini Art Stones
Finnabair Art Ingredients Mica Flakes : Gold Leaf
Finnabair Art Ingredients Art Sugar : Light Pink / White
Finnabair Art Alchemy Wax : Opal Magic Vintage Silk
Cheesecloth
Twiggy bits - no idea what they are called





3 comments:

  1. That’s so beautiful Debbie, something outside your comfort zone and you still make it look wonderful ! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, and so on trend. Well done. Thank you for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. The beach is so on trend at the moment. Thank you for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete