About Me

My photo
WELCOME to my little arty world! Trying to make art is a huge part of my life ... love nothing more than messing around with inks and sprays and generally making a mess!

Sunday 15 July 2018

And then there were three

Did my first "System Breakdown" piece back in January 2017 & when my BFF saw it she reminded me it was her birthday in July & made several "hint-hint" comments so made another one for her ... just finished a third one as hubby dearest wanted one to give as a gift

My original actually hangs on wall (but behind a door that is kept almost permanently open against that wall)
really enjoy making these once I get goin

System Breakdown #1
The Original




System Breakdown #2
The Birthday Gift


System Breakdown #3
The Yet To Be Decided if Liked by Recipient
(I may yet end up with two behind my door!)




Note to self : must learn to take better photographs!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment