About Me

My photo
WELCOME to my little arty world! Trying to make art is a huge part of my life ... love nothing more than messing around with inks and sprays and generally making a mess!

Friday 22 February 2019

wishin' & hopin' ...

Felt a bit encouraged to just have a go at something ... anything ... to try and bring myself back from the brink of walking away from all this art business so just grabbed a canvas and my boxes of treasure and with a tiny scrap of an idea in my head I just had a play

Stuck to my newly discovered pale colours - but was fighting all the way not to paint it black!  






PRODUCTS USED:

Finnabair (Prima Marketing) 
Art Basics -
Heavy White Gesso / 3D Gloss Gel  / Heavy Body Gel

Art Ingredients -
Mica Powder - Lilac Opal Magic / Green Opal Magic (diluted in water)
Art Stones / Mini Art Stones
Glass Glitter - Midnight Blue / Violet
Micro Beads - Silver

Art Alchemy Acrylic Paint -
Opal Magic  : AquaRose /VioletGreen (old release)  
VioletGreen (new release)  / PinkBlue
Metallique : Ice Queen / Vintage Rose / Soft Satin / White Pearl
Metallique Wax : Old Silver / Rose Gold / White Gold / Blue Lagoon
Mint Sparkle / Heather Hills / Sweet Rose / Peacock
Old Denim / Electric Violet

Art Extravagance :
Icing Paste : Frosty Pearl
Glitter Set : Ebony & Ivory

Lindy's Stamp Gang 
Starburst Sprays - Frozen Jack Frost / Gag Me With A Spoon Gray
Glitz Spritz Sprays  - Steel Shimmer

DecoArt Media - Shimmer Mist White



No comments:

Post a Comment