About Me

My photo
WELCOME to my little arty world! Trying to make art is a huge part of my life ... love nothing more than messing around with inks and sprays and generally making a mess!

Wednesday 23 June 2021

WOYWW 629

 Julia - our wonderful Head Desker over at The Stamping Ground - likes it brief so brief it is

Mostly as way of an apology to her for last week's overly long offering and then because my mood is struggling somewhat so I may not manage any visits this week

My desk is bare but will share what has been on it these past few days

Remember that box of treasure sent to me by Mary Anne?

Well, she would not accept any payment - not even the postage - but did say she liked most of what I have done in the past so would be happy to receive a small make back

But what a dilemma!!!!!  "Most" of what I have done she said - what if I go and pick one of the things that were not to her taste!!!!  

So - Clever Debbie - went back a good few months on her blog and figured out she likes to journal ... dilemma solved and fingers crossed a journaller can never have too many journals


I used around 20 ( or so ) bits & bobs from the treasure Mary Anne sent me - I wonder how many she can find

Deliberately kept the back as flat as I could to make it easier to work with



So - dear Mary Anne - thank you again for the wonderful box of bits - true treasure indeed

 

SHAZ - SILVERWOLF

All the little keepsakes that were asked for should now have been received - have one here ready to post out as soon as the person lets me know their address ... no offence taken if you have changed your mind ... I will hang on to it for another week or so in case you get in touch

Two are on their way overseas  & I hope they do not take too long to arrive

If you said you would like one and have not received it yet do please give me a kick up the bum because it is quite likely I missed or misunderstood your request- either email me or message me on Facebook

 

Happy WOYWW'ing everyone

xXx

17 comments:

  1. I was admiring this on Mary Anne's blog earlier! I'm pretty sure that's not what she had in mind when she said "something small" LOL but what an amazing present! And you must have spent day and night working on our Shaz mementos - you've made so many! - each and every one of them received with endless gratitude, I'm sure. I will treasure mine forever! Thank you, Debbie! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary Anne shared your gorgeous book you made her - it is truly lovely. I echo Zsuzsa with my thanks for your Shaz memento. They must have taken you hours. Take care and don't stress out about visiting till a week you feel up to it. Hugs. Helen #1 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Debbie, that is indeed a beautiful keepsake you made for Mary Anne and how wonderful that you put your Inspector Clouseau hat on to decide what to make for her. It is something she will treasure for always. I do hope you start to feel back on top of the world soon and I must say it is lovely to have had you back on woyww for the past few weeks.
    Take care lovely lady and get yourself strong again.
    Hugs, Neet 10 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I qam so sorry to read you are not well. And to think you created that incredible journal for Mary Ann while you weren't actually at the top of your game. I saw it on her blog this morning and I was in total awe. You are truly a maker of beauty. And the Shaz mementos are stunning, too. Please feel better before you bother visiting us. We promise to understand, dear. Happy WOYWW from # 5.


    ReplyDelete
  5. You are such a wonderful and generous lady Debbie, thank you for my beautiful tribute to Shaz, I was showing it to a local friend today and she was amazed by the detail and colours. The journal for Mary Anne is fantastic, I spent a long time looking at all the intricate design and a journal was the prefect idea!
    Hugs to you, gorgeous gal,
    LLJ 7 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Debbie you are so kind. Anyone who received one of your gorgeous Silverwolf tributes must be so pleased, you are so talented and the piece has such love included. The journal you did for Mary Anne is beautiful too. I am so in love with those dies. I do hope you are feeling better soon. Take care and hope your woyww is a happy and creative one. Hugs, Angela x17x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a stunning journal cover Debbie - I was admiring it on Mary Anne's post. Thank you for your kindness and generosity to everyone. Hugs. Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah #4

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sending you a big virtual hug to keep you on the bright side and to say what a lovely thoughtful person you are. Take care of you and keep on doing your beautiful crafting
    Lynn xx 14

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your journal is fabulous, I did see it and admire it on Mary Anne’s post. How did you emboss the covers? Love the embossing folder you used. I am seeing my daughter tomorrow night as they have a caravan about an hour from here and are going there this weekend. She is going to bring my post with her so I can see the ATC swaps and your lovely gift. She said she won’t give them to me till the evening is over otherwise I would be looking at my post and not making conversation:). Take care, Angela #9

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a fabulous journal!
    Well done on all those Shaz keepsakes too...
    Happy WOYWW!
    Susan #20

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Debbie, that journal is stunning! I so love your style. I wasn't around a few weeks ago and missed the message about a memory for Shaz... if it isn't too much to ask would it be possible for me to have one too? Happy Belated WOYWW. Take care and stay safe. With love & God Bless, Caro xxx (#23)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Debbie, your generosity is legendary, how lovely of you. MA is thrilled to bits and why wouldn’t she be. Like the rest of us me mortals, she can hardly work out what you do to turn trash into such treasure. Whatever your magic, don’t stop and keep enjoying. Sorry about the mood thing…me too in various ways. Am currently in isolation because Bart has day surgery on Monday and it’s really smacked us back into the doldrums! (Nothing serious, really surprised it’s happening at all given Covid back-log). You do it need to comkment, just know that this bunch of bloggers loves you and your work and enjoy what you’re doing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Very Belated WOYWW. I am having a catch up on this quiet Monday morning. A good productive start to the week. I am super-exhausted after a lot of busy time and not enough sleep (Menopause, Fibromyalgia and an elderly cat are not good sleeping partners). All of your creations are truly beautiful. I have been admiring them all whilst reading the other blogs. Ali x #24

    ReplyDelete
  14. been amazing seeing your Shaz tributes on fellow WOYWWers pages, stunning.
    kyla

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much for the beautiful tribute to Shaz. It will be treasured x Angela

    ReplyDelete
  16. Not seen you around today. Hope you're managing the weather okay. Hugs, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hope you are Ok. Just remembering that 4 years ago we were both at that Tim Holtz workshop though we never met...

    ReplyDelete