About Me

My photo
WELCOME to my little arty world! Trying to make art is a huge part of my life ... love nothing more than messing around with inks and sprays and generally making a mess!

Wednesday 18 February 2015

Clarity Challenge - February

Ok so have struggled with the theme for the Clarity Challenge this month.  Got to admit that "Floral" doesn't really rock my boat but in an effort to push myself I have, at least, Had-a-Go and entered into the spirit of things.

The stamps are  "Madeleine" , "Leafy Swirl" and "Flower Stem" and then I just grabbed my Distress Ink pads in all the shades of red and pink that I have and stamped loads of heads in both first and second generation.

Just couldn't translate the image in my head into paper and card but after five attempts I decided to call it a day and go with this one ... sorta, kinda, maybe a little bit Flower Power 60's inspired and the song "San Francisco" kept coming into my head!

So ... 

If you are going to San Franciso
Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair


13 comments:

  1. Beautiful art work and such lovely colours. Thank you and good luck in entering the challenge. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely idea a. So cleverly done. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Debbie - really like how you have made the ombre effect with the flowers too. Good luck! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it, Debbie. What a clever and different way to use those Clarity stamps. xx Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  5. One word - STUNNING! Thank you for entering Clarity Challenge 24 and good luck! ;~}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Debbie, such a clever design. "San Francisco" will be in my head all day now. Good luck in the challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with the other comments - this is a beautiful card Debbie. A clever idea and I'm glad you did enter the Clarity challenge. Good luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it Debbie. What a fab idea. I love all those 3D flowers. Lots of patience required for all that cutting out! Thanks for entering the Clarity challenge, and good luck. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very clever and a wonderful idea. Love it. Thanks for entering the Clarity Challenge and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely beautiful! Good luck in the challenge.
    Hugs
    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant piece Debbie - you got me singing along! Good luck with your entry - a lot of hard work went into this one that's for sure! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fabulous piece of art Debbie. Best of luck. XX

    ReplyDelete
  13. great idea such a lot of work gone into this resulting in a lovely piece of art. Good luck and thanks for entering the Claritystamp challenge

    ReplyDelete