About Me

My photo
WELCOME to my little arty world! Trying to make art is a huge part of my life ... love nothing more than messing around with inks and sprays and generally making a mess!

Monday 20 August 2018

Along the Foxglove Path

Have made this for my sister-in-law ... it is her daughter standing on her foxglove path in her garden 
(she has asked her photograph not be shown)

Second piece I have done on a sheet of perspex (acrylic) - totally inspired by a FB live project that Finnabair shared with us
(scroll back through the posts here if you want to see my other piece - Lord of the Rings on a Swing)

Apologies for the rubbish photo' - no idea why & unable to retake it as I have now handed this over 


PRODUCTS USED

Finnabair for Prima Marketing :
ART BASICS - Heavy Gesso White / 3D Gloss Gel / Soft Gloss Gel

ART ALCHEMY ACRYLIC PAINT - Metallique White Pearl / Frozen Berries Romance Pink / Opal Magic Pink-Blue

ART ALCHEMY METALLIQUE WAX - Vintage Silk / Amethyst Magic 
 Brushed iron

ART INGREDIENTS ART SUGAR - Pink / White

Finnabair - Daisy Stencil
Finnabair - Melange Pebbles

LINDY'S STARBURST -
Edelweiss / Moss Green / Alpine Ice Rose /Gator Gumbo Olive 

AYEEDA MIST -
Pastel Dirty Pink / Chalk Lilac

TIM HOLTZ DISTRESS INK -
Shabby Shutters / Seedless Preserves

ODDS & ENDS - Lace / Cheesecloth 



No comments:

Post a Comment