About Me

My photo
WELCOME to my little arty world! Trying to make art is a huge part of my life ... love nothing more than messing around with inks and sprays and generally making a mess!

Wednesday 1 August 2018

Heading back

Heading back!
ah, but to where?
THE DARK SIDE !!!!
my affair with all things bright has peaked
put off a little by various negative comments by those who have seen this and the CD project in real life

Yeah, yeah I know I shouldn't let it get to me
but maybe I was just looking for an excuse to revert to all things dark and grungy

So, short and sweet post just to record my Close Encounter 
with All Things Bright


Products used:
All by Finnabair for Prima Marketing 

ART BASICS
White Crackle Paste
Heavy Gesso Black
Heavy Gesso White
Heavy Body Gel
Soft Gloss Gel

ART ALCHEMY METALLIQUE ACRYLIC PAINT
Coral Reef / Fresh Orange / Lime Peel
Pure Sunshine / Vintage Rose / Romance Pink
Pink Blush / Red Wine / Dark Forest / While Pearl

ART ALCHEMY OPAL MAGIC ACRYLIC PAINT
Yellow-Pink / Aqua-Rose 
Violet-Green (there appears to be two versions of this colour now both with the same name - one from the original release of opal magic paint and one from the current new release)

ART ALCHEMY METALLIQUE WAX
Old Silver / Brushed Iron

ART INGREDIENTS
MICA POWDER
Lipstick / Tangerine / Sunny Yellow
GLASS GLITTER
Pitch Black 
ART SUGAR
Light Pink

ART EXTRAVAGANCE GLITTER SET
Luminous

8"x10" stretched linen canvas
scraps of lace 
more embellishments than I could count



1 comment:

  1. It's quite stunning Debbie. I admit I tend to have a favourite range of colours to use, and they are rarely bright! And almost never ever pink, unless specifically asked for, lol. But it does do us good to step outside our comfort zone every now and again, if it is only dipping a toe in the water, before jumping straight back out again. Love and hugs Debbie, Shaz XxX

    ReplyDelete