About Me

My photo
WELCOME to my little arty world! Trying to make art is a huge part of my life ... love nothing more than messing around with inks and sprays and generally making a mess!

Monday 16 January 2012

Where is it hiding?

Ok, where is it hiding then?  What, I hear you ask?  The time between my last post and this one!!!!  Missed last weeks WOYWW altogether and it is almost time for another one ...just need to actually remember now on Wednesday and make time to post ... note to self!
No news on the Vagabond other than it was collected by courier last Monday and I have yet to hear when I will be getting my new one.  Am delaying next card making session until it comes as I want to use my new heart and butterfly dies and no Vagabond means no way of using them.
So Vagabond or not, come Wednesday I WILL have to go to Plan B and make a start on February's cards as I am away in a log cabin in Scotland for the first week of February and need those cards ready to post.
Do actually have a Plan B for a change so all is not at panic mode just yet!

2 comments:

  1. Good to hear from you, Debbie. while you are waiting for the Vagabond, have a go at some of the challenges that are around at the moment. It really gets the creative juices working. Have a look on my blog at the challenge blogs list, and have a go. You do not necessarily have to enter or link in but just try a few of them. I have just finished off 3 craft a scene type cards to enter that challenge. Should be interesting as Shaz is now one of the design team on that one. Looking forward to seeing what she shows us. That Christmas card was made totally of bits from my oddments box, even the base card. Have a go. xx Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say I missed last week too ....somehow it leapt from monday to thursday. Good luck with your Vagabond ...quite a few have had problems ...hope they have ironed the glitches out. xx

    ReplyDelete