About Me

My photo
WELCOME to my little arty world! Trying to make art is a huge part of my life ... love nothing more than messing around with inks and sprays and generally making a mess!

Thursday 27 October 2011

HOORAY !!!!

The HOORAY is official!!!! I have heard that I have indeed been able to comment on other blogs ... of course, the trick is to now do it again.

Not up to trying again just at this moment as I need to go and lie down in a dark room with a stiff drink (coffee probably ... or Baileys!) and gather myself together.

I can't thank those of you who have got in touch with me enough for all your help and suggestions ... really did appreciate it and it meant such a lot.  There is still plenty of tweaking to do as bits still seem to be missing and I still don't know how to become a follower of your blogs but MAGGIEC is getting inundated with emails and will soon wish she had never heard of me.  Luckily she is a "real-life" friend so hopefully doesn't think I am just some random mad-woman who appeared out of cyberspace!  Just a numpty who knows nothing about blogging!

8 comments:

  1. I love oyur voice in your posts and introduction. Baileys sounds good!!! Congrats on your blog achievements!! Hugs~Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your last few posts! Don't know if this comment will get through or even if you'll be able to reply, but good wishes are coming your way through the ether!!
    Loved your foldy-outy cards from your previous posts, great idea!
    hugs, LLJ #43 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah learning the blog is an art - be patient and worry not, it's only you that is frustrated and put out by it all - the rest of us are ignorant of your struggles...but we've all been there! I see you're cyber friends with loads of WOYWWers already, so you have help at hand - honestly don't hesitate to ask!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I vote it should be a Baileys...but only if I can join you :-)
    Welcome to blogland and the madness of WOYWW :-)
    Love all the makes I could find on your blog so far and I will be back to check out the new ones too :-) Good luck with blogging.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmm I dont drink coffee or baileys but if thats what makes you happy then go for it LOL. So where is your desk? Love all your tags though
    Bridget #37 WOYWW 125

    ReplyDelete
  6. Popped in from Maggie's to say hello and welcome to the world of blogging! I avoided Blogger when I set up my blog as everyone seems to complain about it all the time, lol!! I love all the makes you've posted in the earlier posts. Keep at the blogging, it'll get easier as you go along.

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm with you on the coffee- and the Baileys, a lady after my own heart. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your encouragement and support has meant so much to me ... thank you all very much. Special thanks to MAGGIEC ... really couldn't have done it without you! xXx

    ReplyDelete