About Me

My photo
WELCOME to my little arty world! Trying to make art is a huge part of my life ... love nothing more than messing around with inks and sprays and generally making a mess!

Sunday 23 October 2011

Leaving comments

Message for MaggieC & Shaz ... SO sorry not to have yet left any comments on your blogs ... I am now a regular visitor and have tried and tried to leave you a comment but just can't yet figure out how to do it.
I LOVED your cards, Shaz, with the Santa face stamped on the front and can really appreciate the work that went into them.
I will persevere until I do know how to leave you comments ... you will both be the first to know when I finally manage it.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie, I am putting together another email with more pictures this time, which may or may not help. If they don't help, then I have another suggestion to sort you out. Meanwhile, I like that card you did for the baby. I also know where you are coming from about those invitations. The ones I helped with for August went to Liverpool, then to Spain and then back here. The wedding cake travelled from Liverpool to Portsmouth and then across the Bay of Biscay to Santander and then by car to the wedding venue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie! Your followers aren't showing up either honey - I hopped here from Maggie's blog to say hello and sign up. Love what you've done so far.

    If you need any help, email me here di_wray@hotmail.com I managed to set up a blog for a friend in the States - but that meant for a while we shared a Google password until she could fly solo. I can't tell you the late nights I spent down here in Hampshire emailing her!! Am happy to do whatever I can to help, and if you want to share for a while then I can go in and sort out things for you. But, that's not always OK with folk so I'd understand, esp. if it's linked to your email!

    One thing though, when you log onto Blogger - try UNticking the little box to the left of the log-on which says 'Remember me'. I know, it sounds crazy not to have it ticked in some respects but that often sorts out being able to leave comments.

    Welcome to Blogland Debbie, and all its foibles! Don't give up though. Di xx

    ReplyDelete