About Me

My photo
WELCOME to my little arty world! Trying to make art is a huge part of my life ... love nothing more than messing around with inks and sprays and generally making a mess!

Friday 11 January 2013

The best laid plans ...

Typical, I suppose that just as I was getting back into the swing of things here in blogland I go down with a streaming headcold and not at all able to blog nor craft for two days.  
Was asked to make a new baby card and, of course, readily said I would even though I was mindful of everything I already have to do and out came the Wishblade/Silhouette, new supplies ordered and whoosh ... down I go with a cold.  My eyes watered all day long ... huge splooshy tears that dripped onto the table and it looked like I had been crying non-stop.
Am hopeful I can get back to cutting and sticking tomorrow ... got too much to do to be under the weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment