About Me

My photo
WELCOME to my little arty world! Trying to make art is a huge part of my life ... love nothing more than messing around with inks and sprays and generally making a mess!

Sunday 26 February 2012

PHEW!

Well, it has taken help from both Maggie C and Polly Polkadot but I've done it I think!  Post below is me accepting and passing on my Liebster Award and I have now learnt how to do links!!!!  Er, at least I hope I have.  Quite a few "testing of the links" and "previewing my post" went on before it both worked and looked acceptable and the air got a little bit bLuE as I kept calling for hubby's help.  He does get very cross with me when I don't understand stuff and he has to tell me it over and over again.   Can't all have a brain like his ... he can't make cards so na-na-ne-na-nah!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment