About Me

My photo
WELCOME to my little arty world! Trying to make art is a huge part of my life ... love nothing more than messing around with inks and sprays and generally making a mess!

Monday 27 February 2012

Taking a deep breath!

Ok ... the time has come.
This is it.
No more putting it off.
Acetate is embossed.
Paints dug out (long buried as I don't do paint!)
Nice new brush found.
Kitchen roll & baby wipes at the ready.
Neil's instructions and inspirational photo's in clear view.
So no more excuses ...
Watch this space for results (which I WILL post no matter what the outcome!!!!)

2 comments:

  1. The anticipation is driving me mental! Just relax and have fun, I look forward to seeing what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all your lovely comments on my blog and for the award too. You so must come to a crop one day - we are a big friendly bunch so you will be fine. Cant wait to see what you come up today with Neils instructions - might have a look see and have a play myself.

    ReplyDelete